Stellenbezeichnung: Video and Connected TV Product Lead, Go-To-Market
Job Beschreibung: A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hamburg, Germany; Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of platforms and programmatic advertising, or the broader digital video and display ecosystem.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of EMEA TV buying landscape.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve problems efficiently with limited oversight.
- Ability to interact with executive management.
- Strong and collaborative business partner, with ability to influence people across functions and manage virtual teams within a large organization.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be responsible for the EMEA commercialization and product strategy of YouTube, Beyond YouTube Video and Connected TV – the product focus areas is Display, Video 360, and Media Consolidation team. You will work closely with the wider EMEA GTM teams and local sales leads to enable the successful delivery of the strategic plans by creating a business rhythm that allows the management to set the right aspiration and direction, track performance (including business reviews), identify shortfalls and opportunities, consolidate sales and product views, and execute main initiatives in EMEA. You will work with them to ensure we are setting the direction for Google Marketing Platform (GMP) video strategy globally and across the region. You’ll anticipate how decisions are made, understand, and uncover business opportunities for our clients and Google.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Develop yearly strategy and drive execution of Youtube, Beyond Youtube Video, and Connected TV in Display and Video 360 Go-To-Market plan across EMEA.
- Oversee ongoing management of key business operating metrics or processes.
- Collect and prioritize regional product feedback, and work closely with Product team to devise roadmap adapted to EMEA customer needs.
- Facilitate local deployment of new products and features. Build and deliver EMEA Sales packages for key product launches.
- Foster best practice sharing at scale, and ensure Sales teams are equipped with the right level of product knowledge. Deliver product spotlights and feed the Sales Mastery team with product expertise.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 04:24:47 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info