Stellenbezeichnung: Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
We’re looking for an empathetic, enthusiastic, and pragmatic Talent Acquisition Manager to help us scale the talented team at CareerFoundry. You’ll be supporting the hiring of various roles from in-house staff to freelancers, across technical and non-technical positions as we grow both, our team of CFers, and instructors for our world-famous programs! Join us and become a part of our People & Culture team (we’re currently 9 + 2 furry friends).
CareerFoundry is building the most human-centric online education experience for career changers in tech. We are a startup with nationalities from over 30 countries who value learning, growing, and working in an integrative, collaborative, and transparent environment.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany. We are a remote-first company but will still have regularly occurring in-person meetings in our office space in Kreuzberg.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a team of 4 talent acquisition managers to support the day to day hiring needs as we continue to grow
- Taking the lead to recruit for various in-house roles across departments from Finance to Engineering.
- Hiring freelance instructors and subject matter experts to support the launch of our technical career change courses
- Using LinkedIn and Workable to attract and retain candidates
- Providing a first class candidate experience
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in recruitment, ideally across a range of positions / departments.
- A good understanding of full-cycle recruitment from advertising to offer and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- The ability to source for hard to fill roles using LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms
- Interest in tech recruiting and the field itself (since our career change programs focus on careers in tech such as UX/UI design, data analytics, programming and digital marketing)
- An openness towards hiring for various roles and the challenge of high-volume recruiting
- Native-level English in both written and spoken communication
- Interest in building employer branding is a bonus!
What’s important to us:
- You love your job and you’re always willing to learn and be challenged
- You can manage your time well and work independently and get things done
- You’re interested in people & culture and want to develop your own area of expertise
- Work on a product that has a real positive effect on the world by helping thousands of people change their lives through education
- A lot of autonomy and freedom in making decisions and leading initiatives
- A supportive, open-minded and friendly team environment, with regular team events
- Development reviews every 6 months and regular professional development check-ins
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to grow your skills on the job and receive equity shares
- We’re remote-first, offering flexible working times and 30 days holiday/year, as well as up to 6 months work from abroad/year
- A generous yearly education budget for each employee to learn new skills
- An optional company retirement insurance plan
- Free access to the CareerFoundry courses
- Dog-friendly office
- A fully covered Urban Sports Club Membership
- Mental wellbeing support via Nilo Health
We benchmarked a salary range of €43 – 46K for this role, according to our Career Framework. We’re happy to explain that in more detail during the intro call. If our advertised salary doesn’t match your current expectations, just let us know and we’re open to discussing it further.
CareerFoundry is committed to an inclusive workforce that fully represents many different cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share.
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We actively encourage applicants who self-identify as a member of any of these groups to apply.
For any enquiries, please contact
Last updated, 9th June 2022
Gehalts Budget: €43000 – 46000 per year
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:50:50 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info