Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Projekt Manager – Legal Operations
Firma: Kooku Recruiting Partners Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Simon Kucher & Partners is in an exciting phase of setting up and growing a modern and leading in-house legal and compliance team. To support its development, as well as roll-out of company-wide strategic legal and compliance initiatives, we’re looking for a Senior Projekt Manager- Legal Operations . While past experience in legal is desirable, it’s not a critical requirement for this role. The ideal candidate is hands-on, a strong project manager and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders across different geographies.
How you will create an impact:
- Act as thought partner to the General Counsel and Head of Compliance in thinking through and prioritizing initiatives as well as planning implementation.
- Identify and scope legal team needs, manage design, rollout and training for new technology tools and systems.
- Take lead in rollout and day to day operational management of legal strategic projects. Administer and project manage legal team programs. Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders.
- Identify, create, and improve legal workflows, focusing on efficiency, scale, and operational excellence.
- Source and implement legal technology and tools; own legal operations software solutions and other tools, including contract management and project management systems.
- Support selection and ensure efficiency of collaboration with external vendors. Manage and own these relationships.
- 5+ years of experience in professional services and /or operations roles in high growth, fast paced environments
- Hands-on project management experience
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing technology solutions, including change management
- Experience building cross-functional company relationships
- Excellent analytical capabilities, organizational skills, and dedication to details
- Proactive entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues, and developing solutions
- Comfortable working independently and remotely with general direction, handling ambiguity, and managing up and across as needed to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with legal topics, past experience working alongside legal teams is highly desirable
What makes Simon-Kucher & Partners special:
- Advance your career with exciting professional opportunities in our thriving company with a startup feel
- Voice your unique ideas in a corporate culture defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Feel at home working with our helpful, enthusiastic colleagues who have great team spirit
- Broaden your perspective with our extensive training curriculum and learning programs (e.g. LinkedIn Learning)
- Speak your mind in our holistic feedback and development processes (e.g. 360-degree feedback)
- Enjoy our benefits, such as hybrid working, daycare allowance, corporate discounts, and wellbeing support (e.g. Headspace)
- Unwind in our break areas where you can help yourself to the healthy snacks and beverages provided
- See another side of your coworkers at our frequent employee events and highly anticipated World Meeting and Holiday Party
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 04:32:30 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info