Stellenbezeichnung: IT Support / IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Job Beschreibung: About the company:
Our Company a fast-growing digital strategy consultancy in Europe, specializing in digital M&A transactions, strategy consulting and the implementation of digital initiatives. Over the last 10 years, we realized 200+ M&A deals, with >15B€ deal value and 700+ international value creation projects for mid-sized companies, large enterprises, and private equity firms around the world in the areas of digital strategy, operational excellence, marketing and sales, advanced data analytics, scalable IT platforms, tech and automation.
As a frontrunner for holistic data-driven strategy consulting and end-to-end execution of digital solutions, our Company is the leading digital consultancy within the European private equity and “Mittelstand” sector.
Specialized as both the architect and the executor of digital solutions, we enables sustainable growth in revenue and EBITDA, increasing the enterprise value for our clients.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.What we look for
- 1st and 2nd level support onsite and remotely for our team, thereby ensuring a continued support for our employees
- User administration in Active Directory, client installations as well as the administration of Microsoft 365
- Installation and replacement of hardware and software as part of the onboarding of new employees and for the existing team
- Analysis of error conditions in hardware and software as well as the handling of necessary repairs
- Active support and collaboration in various IT projects
What we require
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or a university degree in the IT field
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in IT support (1st and 2nd level support)
- Very good Windows knowledge (Windows 10, Windows Server) as well as a confident handling of Microsoft applications and services
- Mac knowledge is an advantage
- Very good hardware knowledge (laptops, tablets, printers, etc.)
- Independent, structured and service-oriented way of working
- Team player with a high degree of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
Our job offer IT Support / IT Administrator (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Fri, 13 May 2022 05:07:14 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info