Stellenbezeichnung: Industry Architect, Financial Services and Insurance, Google Cloud
Job Beschreibung: A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany.Minimum qualifications:
- Experience managing Chief Experience Officer relationships and stakeholder landscapes
- Experience creating an end-to-end design across various functional domains, and managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading cloud transformations in enterprise financial service organizations
- Experience influencing and driving design decisions
- Experience leading diverse teams, including Engineers, Architects, and Technical Consultants on cloud migration engagements
- Experience creating end-to-end solution architecture for various financial services workloads, and considering the operational needs of a large organization
- Experience creating technology strategy, capability roadmaps, and implementation approaches for large migration programs
- Experience engaging product organization, and influencing others to work on product features to drive the overall product strategy and roadmap
About the jobThe Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability running the full stack from infrastructure, to applications, devices, and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers, and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.In this role, you will work directly with Google’s customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will work with customer executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google Cloud.Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.Responsibilities
- Drive the end-to-end cloud design and technical delivery across infrastructure, networking, operations, and application migrations by providing the technical direction and design thought leadership, ensuring predictable technical outcomes for workload migrations to the Google Cloud Platform considering the technical and delivery constraints.
- Engage with Chief Architects, CTOs, CISOs, CIOs, and act as an technical advisor to build confidence and organize overall IT strategy aligned to the broader business needs.
- Persuade tactical and strategic decision making for a technology transformation journey.
- Drive industry centric accelerators/assets/point of view, to create a broader impact across the industry in a specific domain or a technology area.
- Provide credible advice by leveraging cross-functional technical and functional domains.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Arbeitsort / Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Ausschreibung: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 05:46:25 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info