Stellenbezeichnung: HR/People Ops Generalist (d/f/m)
Job Beschreibung: Your Opportunity
Are you eager to demonstrate your organizational talent and build a company where people thrive? If you are a true HR allrounder and want to have a real impact in your work as well as be a part of an amazing success story: join Leapsome, and demonstrate and expand your HR skills.
What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships – our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups of Germany.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn – We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo – We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent – We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact – We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence – We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble – We are more than just colleagues – we genuinely care for each other.
What is your job?
- Contribute to building an exceptional workplace where people thrive.
- Take ownership of our People Ops administrative processes like contract & document management, occupational safety, labor law and payroll.
- Build and optimize essential HR processes, implement tools and policies with the goal to automate and streamline them across the entire organization.
- Take ownership of our HRIS (Personio) and improve our digital processes.
- Support our new joiners in their relocation process and their onboarding.
- Support the entire team with administrative and labor law questions.
- Drive exciting employee engagement initiatives around DEI.
- Continuously work to improve our people processes to deliver an outstanding employee experience.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a university degree and have 2+ years of work experience in HR or a similar role (ideally in a B2B Tech company).
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in German and English in written and spoken form.
- You have fundamental knowledge of labor and contract law.
- You have the ability to connect with people, listen and truly understand their needs to provide an excellent employee experience.
- You are a very focused and process-driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes.
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have a real impact in this space.
Benefits at Leapsome
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes – big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package
You want to be part of Leapsome?
Just send us your CV! A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: __Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you! And if you want to learn more about working at Leapsome, check out our and pages with reviews from some of your potential colleagues.__
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 05:39:08 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info