Stellenbezeichnung: Head of Sales (m/f/n)
Job Beschreibung: Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker develops high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions that enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular, and microscopic levels. We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years and today, Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems, and a strong reputation among its customers. Worldwide, more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 70 locations on all continents. Bruker Optics is a globally leading supplier of FT-(N)IR, Raman spectrometers, microscopes, and IMS.
At our Bruker Optics Location Leipzig we are looking for a
Head of Sales (m/f/d)
- Coordination and management of the Sales Team and Sales Network.
- Coordination and management of the Project & Key Account Management and Technical Product Management Teams in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager.
- Overarching support to sales projects.
- Creation of forecasts and their communication to the Business Area Manager in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager.
- Selection of Third-Party Agents (TPA) and optimization of the TPA network in cooperation with the Business Unit Manager and the Regional Managers.
- Maintaining market situational awareness and feeding information into Management, Product, and Application Science Teams.
- Opportunity management in Sales Force.
- Creation of quotations in SAP.
- Creation and management of commercial sales and project review and analysis documentation.
- Preparation and submission of tender documents.
- Management of own sales territories.
- Input to Business Unit strategy.
- High degree of leadership competence.
- Must be a natural team player with a strong social competence and ability to build confidence and establish co-operative relationships with customers, business partner and personnel throughout the company.
- High integrity, reliability, resilience, and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical mindset and approach.
- M.Sc. or PhD Degree in natural science / engineering.
- Proven track record in selling and distribution in the military, civil emergency response and / or civil security market.
- Experienced manager of sales and business development projects.
- Competent oral and written English is required. Competent oral and written German is an advantage.
- Competent MS Office systems operator.
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP is an advantage.
Arbeitsort / Location: Leipzig, Sachsen
Ausschreibung: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 04:53:37 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info