Stellenbezeichnung: Engineering Lead for System Verification in In-car Infotainment (all genders) – Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Your Mission
MBition is bringing the automotive industry into the future by building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. By implementing interfaces that future drivers will engage with, from sitting in their cars, planning their journey to choosing their favorite music and many more.
To fuel this mission, we are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and driven minds to help build the state of the art software that pushes our innovation further.
As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years. With an international team of over 500 Employees, who value quality, creativity and believe in teamwork. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics that include navigation, infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and interaction. Let’s shape the future!
As Team lead for In-car infotainment in the System Verification Team you will:
- Lead, develop and empower a group of software engineers in the System Verification Team for In-car Infotainment
- Lead team to excellence and to become self-directed
- Empower software engineers by providing best tools for their work
- Contribute to the architectural evaluation of the project
- Continuous improvement of people and project in the team
- Hiring and being responsible for the professional development of software engineers
- Provide meaningful career development path for engineers
- Collaborate and coordinate with project stakeholders and multiple feature development teams
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on electrical engineering or computer science or comparable
- Minimum one year of leadership experience in an agile organization
- Several years of development experience in automotive software development using agile methods
- First-hand experience in state-of-the-art development practices (CI/CD, end-to-end testing, etc.)
- Knowledge and working experience in the field of diagnostics, communication protocols, measurement techniques etc.
- Professional experience with classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR is a strong plus
- First-hand experience with QNX is a plus
- International/intercultural work experience desirable
- Pronounced team spirit, well-developed teamwork and communication skills
- High degree of independence, creativity, ability to cooperate, personal initiative, perseverance and resilience
- Solution and goal-oriented way of working, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment, willingness to learn and quick comprehension
- Strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, German is a high plus
- A chance to work on a new generation of infotainment systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility Budget, Healthcare Budget & more benefits
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
MBition is proud of our diverse workforce and passionate about having MBitioneers from all backgrounds and perspectives. MBition is and always will be an equal opportunity employer.
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Wed, 04 May 2022 05:02:31 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info