Stellenbezeichnung: Data Intelligence and Azure Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
Firma: Work Selection
Job Beschreibung: Fest – Vollzeit
Jobregion: Zürich, Schweiz
Stellenprozente: 100 %
Data Intelligence and Azure Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
For our client, a renowned consulting company in the canton of Zürich, we are looking for a Data Intelligence and Azure Cloud Consultant with IT background for a permanent position. (location-independent)
- You work in interdisciplinary project teams in exciting projects
- You support our Data Intelligence team of more than 100 employees in the ongoing development of Data Intelligence & Analytics topics
- You are a competent contact person for Data Intelligence & Analytics topics in general and especially for Microsoft Azure topics, both internally and externally with the customer
- You introduce younger colleagues to the topic of Data Intelligence in MS Azure
- You are active in the conception as well as in the implementation or in the review of Data Intelligence requirements
- Enthusiasm for the further development of innovative Data Intelligence & Analytics topics in cooperation with our Data Intelligence & Analytics Community with more than 100 employees.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, a strong customer orientation as well as an accurate and independent way of working are required
- At least 5 years of proven project experience with data intelligence topics such as data warehousing, BI, analytics and data modeling with Microsoft BI products ideally in Azure
- Ideally knowledge in other Data Intelligence tools and technologies in AWS or also in SAP or in BI frontend tools like Tableau or Qlik
- Knowledge of business processes in finance as well as ideally in logistics
- Ideally several years of project experience with Data Intelligence technologies on-premise and especially in the cloud
- Programming skills an advantage, but SQL is a prerequisite.
- Ideally experience in agile projects or with agile process models
- Current Microsoft BI / DWH certification is an advantage
- A successfully completed university degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Business fluent in German and English
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!
Arbeitsort / Location: Zürich
Ausschreibung: Wed, 04 May 2022 04:36:21 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info