Stellenbezeichnung: Customer Engineer, Smart Analytics
Job Beschreibung: A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Berlin, Germany; Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Hamburg, Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with analytic warehouse solutions, data movement from data stores into analytic warehouses, and with performance/scalability improvements.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture and cloud computing.
- Experience with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical field.
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
- Experience as Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud-computing environment, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
- Experience with Smart Analytics domain knowledge.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
As a Customer Engineer, you’ll engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, and present practical and useful solutions on Google Cloud. In this role, you will work directly with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with novel solutions leveraging a set of technical competences.
- Work with customer executive stakeholders to shape up the data journey and influence account strategy to support customer business outcomes.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Fri, 13 May 2022 05:07:14 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info