Stellenbezeichnung: Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative (d/f/m)
Job Beschreibung: Your Opportunity
Are you curious and eager to learn and grow? Looking for an opportunity to demonstrate and expand your skills in sales? Are you ambitious to create the best possible buyers‘ experience? And passionate to shape the future of work and continuous learning with us? Leapsome offers an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious people to join our growing team in the heart of Berlin.
What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships – our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn – We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo – We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent – We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact – We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence – We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble – We are more than just colleagues – we genuinely care for each other.
What is your job?
- Become a core member of our sales team, master the challenges of high growth and help us further shape our growth trajectory.
- Take ownership to conduct market research, open up new markets and expand our impact in existing markets.
- Execute and continuously improve our lead generation strategy.
- Conduct qualification calls and continuously improve the lead qualification process.
- Understand the customer’s buying processes and communicate effectively with different personas (executives, HR, IT and others).
- Create the best end-to-end SaaS buyers‘ experience throughout the sales process.
- Collect new customer requirements and pass information to founders & product team.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a university degree and have first work experiences in Sales or a Sales-related role (ideally in B2B SaaS).
- You are fluent in German or English both in written and spoken form.
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly.
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes.
- You have a good understanding of technology.
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space.
- Bonus: You have previous experience in B2B SaaS or HR tech, and/or organizational development, people development or agility & digitalisation.
Benefits at Leapsome
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes – big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package
You want to be part of Leapsome?
Just send us your CV! A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: __Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you! And if you want to learn more about working at Leapsome, check out our and pages with reviews from some of your potential colleagues.__
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 04:45:13 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Jobbörse.info